Wednesday 25 April 2012

Money Collected!

My first bets of the blog have mostly been a success:

Chelsea to qualify 2/1: I managed to win money here, it was a close faught game but I felt confident after the Messi missed his penalty. The red card actually favoured Chelsea as it gave them an excuse to just sit in front of their box with all 9 outfielders. £1.00 won

Bolton to beat Villa 3/1: I was unsure about this game but I felt that Bolton were playing better than Aston Villa, whose record at home has been appalling recently. 50p won

Arjen Robben to score 10/3: I thought that this had a great chance of happening and luckily the Germans decided that Robben should take their penalty in normal time meaning I won here too!  43p won

Bayern Munich to qualify via the away goals rule 16/1: I thought this represented good value and in truth could quite easily have happened. In the end Bayern went through by a penalty shootout but I thought for a second that maybe, just maybe this would happen. 10p loss

Total Before: £10.00
Total After: £11.83

No comments:

Post a Comment